Faculty Review of Independent Study/Individualized Instruction Form
The faculty who will oversee a student’s Independent Study or Individualized Instruction for credit must review the form submitted by the student. The faculty must enter the pertinent information about what the student is required to do and what course will the student earn if successful. Once the required information is added, it must be saved to be available for the chairperson of the department to review.
Navigation: Email notification of request>OnBase Workflow or onbase.wcupa.edu
- You can access the Independent Study/Individualized Instruction form in two ways:
a. Click the link in the notification email, as seen below. It will take you directly to the form, so skip to step 7 in the instructions below.
b. If you wish to view all the forms awaiting approval in your queue, please follow these steps beginning with Step 2. Using preferably, Firefox or Google Chrome, use onbase.wcupu.edu in the URL to open Onbase.
- Once in OnBase, click on the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then click on Open Workflow to access the review queues. Note:Workflow will open in another browser, so make sure you have disabled your pop-up
- Next, you’ll click on the carrot to expand the REG5 Student Academic Form Review.
- Once it expands, you’ll see all the review queues, but you’ll have access to the queues
that pertain to you. Click on the REG5 Faculty Review to open the list of requests.
- Click on the line with the REG - Independent Study/Individualized Instruction request
that you would like to review.
- Once the form is opened, it will display in the bottom portion of the screen. Use
the scroll bar to scroll down and view the request. Add the pertinent information
for the request (course, section, comments, name and date, etc.)
- Click on the Save button so form will go to Chair for approval.
Content Manager: Registrar’s Office