Registration: Non-Degree Undergraduate Academic Standards
Maintenance of Undergraduate Academic Standards
Your academic standing at the University is indicated by your cumulative grade point average (GPA). There are three categories of academic standing: good academic standing, probation, and dismissal. You remain in good academic standing as long as you maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 for all work taken at the University. Probation and dismissal are actions taken by the University when your GPA falls below an acceptable level. Non-degree students are subject to this policy.
Please visit the Office of the Vice Provost for more information on Academic Probation and Dismissal.
For more information on our non-degree program, please select one of the options listed below.
I have been accepted into a program:
- #WCUAccepted for Undergraduate Admission (upcoming Fall/Spring)
- International Student Exchange Program
- National Student Exchange Program
- Pre-Graduate Certificate Program
I would be considered a student in one of the following groups:
- I have applied for Undergraduate Admission (upcoming Fall/Spring)
- I am a senior citizen (60+)
- I am an international citizen
- I want to take an online class