LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com content is an industry leader in online training, with a digital library of over 180,000 videos, covering a wide range of technical, business, software, and creative topics. West Chester University faculty, staff and currently enrolled students have unlimited, 24/7 access.
- Personalized recommendations
- Learn skills trending in your profession
- Explore video suggestions based on your experience and LinkedIn Profile
- On your schedule
- Watch videos when it's convenient
- Access content from your computer or mobile device - anytime, anywhere
- Industry experts
- Learn from passionate instructors
- Stream videos taught by experts with real-world experience
Training and Organizational Development strives to educate, enrich, and empower individuals and teams by providing resources and services that help optimize learning, develop careers, and maximize performance. Selected services include:
- Professional/Personal Development: Offering curated and developed learning content delivered in facilitator-led and virtual learning, retreat and customized training, social media, and coaching formats.
- Talent Management: Supporting leaders to ensure they have the right people in the right roles with the right skills and future talent being developed to address inevitable turnover. Also helping onboard new employees to ensure successful integration, retention, and engagement.
- Performance/Team Strengthening: Helping individuals and groups further develop their skills and abilities to more efficiently and effectively work, communicate, and produce.
- Change Management/Process Redesign: Helping teams, departments, and committees plan and implement major changes (i.e. reorganizations, new/modified processes, space changes, etc.).
- Strategic Planning: Working with individuals and teams/departments to create vision, strategies, and accountability to reach desired outcomes with minimal disruption and effective communication.
- Contact us today to get started with a needs assessment.
Omni CMS (formerly OU Campus)
This is an online self-paced course (in D2L) for our campus' content management system (CMS), Omni CMS (formerly OU Campus) .
- Through this course you'll learn how to edit and publish content through our CMS.
- Successful completion of this course is required for access to edit and publish content in Omni CMS (formerly OU Campus) .
Navigate is a student success platform to serve as a central location for faculty, staff and students to connect with each other, services and resources across campus. The platform will be utilized to streamline student advising, course planning, class registration, monitoring degree progress, alerts, and student engagement through various forms of communication.