|Summer Hours (May 15-August 11)|
|Monday through Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM EST
Note: We will be closed for Juneteenth (June 19) and Independence Day (July 4).
The IS&T Help Desk is the central point of contact for all technology-related hardware, software, and system support such as Office 365, myWCU and D2L at West Chester University. Located in Anderson Hall 119, the Help Desk provides first level customer support for students and employees in locations such as administrative offices, classrooms, residence halls, remote sites & satellite campuses using ServiceNow.
The Help Desk utilizes ServiceNow, an intuitive ticketing platform enabling users to request help, report problems, order equipment and software, and check the status of their inquiries without directly contacting the Help Desk.
To speak to a consultant, call 610-436-3350
Option 1: Current Help Desk Hours
Option 2: Instructions on how to RESET your Password
Option 3: Report an Outage or Emergency affecting multiple users
Option 4: Request Help with a Classroom Technology issue while in a class
Option 5: Speak to a Help Desk Consultant
Semester Hours of Operation
ServiceNow provides an intuitive interface enabling users to request help, report problems, order equipment and software, and check the status of their inquiries without directly contacting the Help Desk. This simplifies the user experience and provides IS&T greater insight to daily interactions, allowing for deeper trend analysis of problems, and aid in future decision making.
- Simple forms for users to submit incidents and requests
- Simpler equipment/software ordering workflow and user experience
- Robust reporting to improve overall customer service
- Improved asset/equipment inventory management
Introducing the NOW Mobile App!
The NOW Mobile App is a great way to browse services and submit incidents to the Help Desk. The NOW Mobile App is a culmination of ServiceNow support tools and workflows that make your interactions with the Help Desk as seamless and convenient as possible.
Key benefits include:
- Submit and track your incidents with live updates from support agents
- Browse our list of services – Training, Equipment Lending, Software etc.
- Interact with the Virtual Agent Chatbot to find answers to common questions
- Search for step-by-step instructions and self-service options
- View the latest notices from IS&T including the latest Phishing attempts
Get Started with just three steps!
- Download the Now Mobile App
- Enter ServiceNow Address: wcupaprod.service-now.com
- Login with your WCU credentials and start browsing our services!