HOW TO APPLY FOR
ON CAMPUS HOUSING
- The 2024 Spring Semester Housing Application is now open.
- The 2024-2025 Returning Student Housing Application opens on Monday, December 18, 2023 at 9:00am (EST).
- The 2024-2025 First Year Student and Transfer Student Housing Application (for students beginning classes in Fall 2024) will open in early March 2024.
STEP 1: Explore the housing style that's right for you: WCU Managed or USH Affiliated
There are two housing providers on WCU's campus: WCU Managed (traditional, community-style living and apartments) and USH Affiliated (suite-style living and apartments).
STEP 2: Apply to a housing provider:
WCU Managed or USH Affiliated
Housing at West Chester University is prioritized for first-year students, however, you are encouraged to apply for housing as early as possible.
APPLY TO WCU MANAGED HOUSING:
- Log in to myWCU
- Click Personal Information tab
- Click myHOUSING on the left side of the page
- Click Application and Forms
- Complete the WCU Managed Housing Application
- Submit the $200 Housing Deposit (required to submit the Housing Application)
- Questions to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-436-3307
APPLY TO USH AFFILIATED HOUSING:
- Log in to the USH Resident Portal (new users will need to create a USH account)
- Complete the USH Housing Application
- Submit the $200 non-refundable application fee (required to finalize application)
- Wait for email from email@example.com to proceed with your application
- First year students must complete USH leasing process in the USH Resident Portal within 30 days to secure housing
- Questions to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-430-4988
STEP 3: Check your WCU Email Often
WCU Managed Housing and USH Affiliated Housing will communicate important dates and information via your WCU Email (@wcupa.edu)