- Custodial Services Department:
- Executive Director of Facilities Campus Services:
- Patricia Shields | 610-436-3155
- Director of Facilities Campus Services:
- Stephen McStravick | 610-436-1083
- Custodial Operations Manager:
- Andre Brown | 610-436-2621
- Assistant Operations Manager:
- Phil Vaugan | 610-436-2023
- Operations Coordinator:
- Chase Barnes | 610-436-3203
- Custodial Department Administrator:
- Liz Stollsteimer | 610-436-2542
- Office Hours:
- 8:00am - 4:00pm
- To contact our supervisors:
- Vacant, Res Hall Custodial Supervisor | 610-436-2025
- David Toland, 1st Shift Custodial Supervisor | 610-436-2029
- Wing Fung, 3rd Shift Custodial Supervisor | 610-436-2027
- Phillip Hurtt, 3rd Shift Custodial Supervisor | 610-436-2028
- Steven Thomas, 2nd Shift Custodial Supervisor | 610-436-2026
- Shelly Steele, 2nd Shift Custodial Supervisor | 610-436-2030
How does WCU clean and disinfect?
Our Custodial Services staff cleans many spaces on a daily basis:
- High touch surfaces such as door handles, railings, and elevator buttons
- Restrooms and locker rooms
- Public common areas
The Custodial Services Cleaning Program uses EPA-registered disinfectant that meet the agency’s “emerging viral pathogen” guidelines.
Service to Private Offices
The WCU Custodial Department is committed to the mission of providing a safe and healthy learning and working environment for all of the campus’ students, employees and guests. We have adjusted our operating procedures to ensure your private offices stay private by limiting personnel into your space. Office suites, reception desks, and cubicles will continue to be serviced daily. We encourage anyone with a private office to put their waste and recycling into centrally located waste and recycling bins around their office suite hallways where it will be removed. If there are other service needs (ex. Vacuuming, dusting, etc.) please submit a Maintenance Request with "Type of Work" as "Custodial Related". Most requests are handled within 24 to 48 hours.
WCU Shuttle Buses Operated by Krapf School Bus
In a letter from the President and CEO, Blake Krapf he wrote “We are emphasizing enhanced disinfecting practices on our vehicles, particularly in ‘high touch’ areas and particularly if passengers or others exhibit any symptoms associated with respiratory illness, such as coughing and sneezing. Areas of focus will include enter/exit handrails, head rests and seat back, steering wheel and dash area. We will use high strength disinfectants and sani-wipes and disposable gloves. Our Procurement Department has commenced securing greater quantities of these supplies and our Operations leaders have commenced implementation steps”
To request service or custodial coverage for an event, submit a TMA Work Request by selecting Maintenance Request @ iService Desk and Custodial Related.
- For emergency custodial services, Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm call 610-436-2851.
- After hours and on weekends, please contact Public Safety at 610-436-3311.
How do I ask for assistance to unlock an interior door?
- Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm call 610-436-3156
- At any other time contact Public Safety at 610-436-3311
- WCU identification will be requested at time of service.
- Building Opening Policy
Who do I contact for Pest Control?
Submit a TMA Work Request by selecting Maintenance Request @ iService Desk and Custodial Related.