Using Nuventive to Monitor Your Assessment Plan and Implementation
Nuventive (formerly named TracDat) is a web-based program that WCU uses to keep track of assessment plans, results, actions, and documents.
- New users, please contact SLAssessment@wcupa.edu for account activation
- Username is 75 + webmail address sans @wcupa.edu. For example, Frances Perkins would be 75fperkins. Password is current webmail/myWCU/D2L password.
Send completed forms to SLAssessment@wcupa.edu.
- New Academic Programs, please use the New Units Request Form to create a new assessment unit within Nuventive.
- To add or edit the curriculum mapping course list, please use the Course List Change Request Form.
- CESW Nuventive Navigation Workshop / Access Passcode: G&W8nGxp
For user support and questions, contact SLAssessmet@wcupa.edu.